For 150 years, cancer diagnosis has been limited to the subjective interpretation of what the human eye could see under a microscope. To change the way we diagnose and research cancer, we need new tools — ones that leverage AI, machine learning, and high-performance computing — to show us the information hidden in every tissue sample.
That’s why we started Proscia. Our mission is to perfect cancer diagnosis with intelligent software that changes the way the world practices pathology. We’re building tools for the mind that are redefining pathology and giving pathologists better ways to fight cancer today.
We founded Proscia with a vision for what pathology could become. With the support of forward-thinking partners, investors, and laboratories, our vision is rapidly becoming a reality.
- Founded in Baltimore, MD, 2014
- Headquarters in Philadelphia, PA
- 5 major academic research centers partner with Proscia
- 2,200+ pathologists and scientists use Concentriq
- Collaborating with 12+ clinical AI partners with access to over 1M whole slide images for AI research
- Integration with all major whole slide image scanners and LIS applications
- $12.3M raised to date
The Proscia Leadership Team
Partner with Proscia
With a unified laboratory ecosystem, Concentriq is driving economic and clinical value for a growing list of hardware and software partners. See what kind of opportunities we can unlock for your company.
Join the fight against cancer
A career at Proscia means effecting real change for pathologists and the way humans understand and diagnose cancer. Bring your passion to a workplace where nothing is impossible.